Hangzhou Lysun Handheld HB Hemoglobin Haemoglobin Analyzer For Rapid blood Test Mini Hemoglobin Machine
Blood Haemoglobin Analysis Meter is a medical device to test Haemoglobin in Human body or animals.
Hemoglobin concentration is one of the routine blood tests, and its main clinical use is for the identification and diagnosis of anemia and erythropoietic disorders. The hemoglobin concentration is often parallel to the red blood cell count, and the clinical significance of the two is basically the same. In healthy people, the hemoglobin concentration is highest at 8:00 a.m. and lowest at 8:00 p.m.; it is higher in heavy smokers; and it is slightly lower in children, elderly and pregnant women.
Hemoglobin measurement is a better indicator of the degree of anemia than red blood cell count. Once anemia is determined, further investigation of the cause is needed, such as iron deficiency, bone marrow disorders and diseases affecting the bone marrow, such as cancer, hereditary enzyme defects, acute and chronic blood loss, hemolytic diseases, etc.
- Rapid test: Test result in 15 seconds
- Rechargeable:Built-in 1200mAh Li-ion battery and support long endurance
- Bluetooth: Use bluetooth to sync data with phone and bluetooth printer conveniently
- Mobile application: Easy management on phone Apps
- Methodology:Reflectance photometer
- Measurement range: HB 4.5-25.6g/DL,45-256g/DL,2.8-15.9 mmol/l
- Specimen: Whole blood
- Power Source:1200mAh built-in lithium battery
- Battery endurance: After cycle charge 300 times electirc quantity reduce 30%
- Units of measurement:g/dl,g/l,mmol/l
- Memory:800 records
- Automatic shut off:5 mins after last use
- Meter size:136*65*25mm
- Meter storage conditions:0-55℃；≤90%RH
- System operating conditions:0-55℃；≤90%RH；altitude＜2000m
- Test strip storage conditions:2-30℃，≤90%RH
- Warranaty period:2years
- Meter shelf life:4years
- Test strip shelf life:2years