Lysun CE certified Blood Lipid Monitor Triglycerides Cholesterol HDL Test 3 in 1 Machine
A lipid meter is an instrument that measures blood lipids. The measurement method also varies depending on the index, the most basic ones include total cholesterol, triglycerides and blood HDL.
Blood cholesterol – atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease
An increased level of total serum cholesterol is an independent risk factor for coronary heart disease. The higher the total serum cholesterol, the greater the risk of atherosclerosis and the earlier it occurs, which is one of the most important indicators of cardiovascular disease.
Blood triglycerides – coronary heart disease, cerebral ischemia
The consequence of high triglycerides is that high lipid content in the blood leads to sticky blood, which is deposited on the walls of blood vessels and gradually forms small plaque-like atherosclerosis, which is the most direct hazard and in turn leads to cardiovascular diseases. In addition, the dangers of high triglycerides include high blood pressure, gallstones, pancreatitis; it can also aggravate hepatitis, cause male sexual dysfunction, and lead to dementia.
HDL (good cholesterol) – myocardial ischemic infarction
The main role of HDL (good cholesterol) is the transfer of excess cholesterol from extrahepatic tissues to the liver for metabolism, preventing excessive accumulation of cholesterol in these tissues. Modern research confirms that HDL has the effect of preventing atherosclerosis and reducing mortality from coronary heart disease.
Blood LDL (bad cholesterol) – myocardial ischemic infarction
LDL (bad cholesterol) is thicker, has a slower flow rate, and it accumulates along the way to stick to the walls of blood vessels as it travels from the liver to organ cells, making it the culprit of atherosclerosis.
- Analysis item: Total cholesterol,HDL,Triglycerides
- Calcualted item: LDL,TC/HDL Ratio
- Rapid test: Test result in 2 mins
- Mircro Specimen: 35ul of whole blood
- Methodology:Reflectance photometer
- Measurement range: TC:2.59-12.93mmol/L, HDL:0.39-2.59mmol/L,TG:0.51-7.34mmol/L
- Specimen: Whole blood
- Power Source:3xAAA Battery
- Units of measurement:mg/dl,mmol/l
- Memory:500 records
- Automatic shut off:5 mins after last use
- Meter size:136*66*19mm
- Meter storage conditions:0-55℃；≤90%RH
- System operating conditions:0-55℃；≤90%RH；
- Test strip storage conditions:2-30℃，≤90%RH
- Warranaty period:2years
- Meter shelf life:5years
- Test strip shelf life:1years